Sunday, January 8, 2012

She's A Beauty: My Online Life Partner

This is Facebook- one of many social networking sites that exist today. Relationships can and do form on such sites. Some of these relationships can and do become intimate. Marriages can happen, from two people meeting on a social networking site such as Facebook.



A few months ago, I began a conversation with a girl I had never actually spoken with on this site. We ended up chatting to each other either on this site or on the phone in these past few months- daily, and often. By sharing words with each other, a solid trust formed between us.



A few weekends ago, we actually met, and spent the weekend together. This weekend ended up being one of the best weekends she and I had ever experienced. We talked. We laughed. We made love. For 48 hours, we became one, this girl and I.



I'm now in love, and we are engaged to be married, this girl and I.



Online relationships can work. These days, it's often the only suitable method for seeking a life partner. Myself, I live in a bad part of the city, so seeking a potentially intimate and meaningful relationship is difficult, if not impossible.



With Carol, who is with me on pictures I've posted on this site, I met her again on Facebook, and we started exchanging messages with each other for hours each day. It's necessary for both people to have some courage in order to progress with the relationship you intend to have, and hope for. She was immediately open and honest with me, as I am with her.



Also, it's necessary for each person to have some degree of faith, and to be largely absent of any cynicism and pessimism regarding any intimate relationship that may form. Carol and I both had very long marriages before we met, with people clearly not suitable for us.



Any bitterness, regret, anger, or anxiety we had relating to our past relationships, we kept out of our own relationship, and this continues to this day.



Each person must not have any paranoia about meeting a stranger in such a way. Again, we finally met last weekend, Carol and I. And the weekend we spent together was entirely flawless. It helps if both people are extroverts, as she and I are. The comfort we had and have towards each other was nothing like anything I had ever experienced in the past.



We both had a very high degree of comfort with each other, due in large part to trusting each other. We made love almost immediately, but the weekend was not about sex. We spend most of our time together talking to each other, and laughing together. We were ourselves with each other during our weekend together, and it worked.



I actually did propose to her, I asked her to marry me, and she said yes.



That is how strong our feelings are for each other, in such a short period of time. Since we are both homeless right now, getting married any time soon will not happen. But I did just get a job here last week, so I'll save some money, so I can see her again soon.



Our relationship is as real and powerful as any intimate relationship formed in traditional manners, such as meeting at a church or social function. Or being introduced by family members, possibly. Our union was born out of the exchange of words to each other, which is really all that matters.



Our physical attractiveness to each other helped facilitate our interest in each other, but the words we share with each other solidified the intensity of how we feel about each other. We will get married someday, and I do in fact love this girl as I have loved no other before her,



Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment