Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Her Words To Me II

The following is a letter from my fiancee, Carol, along with a beautiful card, I received in the mail today. I never dreamed I would ever have a girl love me as much as Carol does. She warms my soul, with the words she shares with me:

Hey Dan,

How's everything? I am watching the Detroit Lions battle the New Orlean Saints in a playoff game. Not too thrilling. Mom likes watching football. In fact, she is the one who got me interested in the Packers way back when. Bless her heart.

Today, Julia, my mother, and I went to the library to film the project for Julia's right to passage onto the tenth grade. We had a blast. She set up her tripod and camera, and then said, 'roll em'. I had to pretend I was a student who had trouble drawing a heart.

My mom was the art teacher who showed me the correct way to draw one. When I was successful, I yelled, 'yeah!' Now she just has to edit it and put it all together. She seems like a natural behind the camera. The other day when you were feeling very depressed, I sensed it from I don't know what. but it made me very sad.

When you hurt, I hurt. I think that's maybe why I had two bad dreams in a row. Rather bad nightmares, I should say. but for some reason, the dreams involved my ex husband. He went back to the way he was when we were divorcing, and it was scary.

Luckily, I was able to wake up from the nightmares. It was so nice talking to you tonight. You sound so much better, then a few days ago. I know what you are experiencing has to be worse than hell. When I hear your voice, I see your face, and it sends happy sensations throughout my soul. I said soul- LOL.

I feel you have showed me I have a soul, but it took someone like you to realize I do have one. Thank you, honey. I am glad you enjoyed the card and candy I sent to you. The candy is a reminder how sweet you are to me. I know I should save my money, but I feel if I can sweeten your life a bit by sending candy, I will.

You make doing nice things for you very easy. If I could, I would mail myself via priority mail. That would be awesome! I am learning to be patient. It's just hard for me when somebody good enters my life. I tend to want you more and more, which is great.

Our next meeting is going to be awesome- maybe better than our first time, which was the best 48 hours of my life. I will probably hear fireworks again- LOL. Every day, seventeen hours of my day, are spent thinking of you, Dan. No matter where I am or what I am doing, thoughts of you are in my head, which I think is not so bad.

You help to make my days so much better. One day, we won't have to be thinking, for we will be united permanently. I can't get over how Julia calls me and writes my name as Carol Abshear. She must be as happy as me, now that we have found each other.

It makes her feel better when she sees that her mom is happy, and in a pleasant moo all the time. You know what and who has caused this to happen: THGWTFDS (The Hot Guy Way The Fuck Down South). I guess it is time for me to retire for the night.

I surely miss you holding me tight at night. I felt like I was totally gone from any responsibilities when we were together for those 48 hours that were the best time I ever had in my life. Your warm and sweet touch is something I yearn for every night and day.

Waking you up and waking up to you lying there is a feeling that I cannot explain. To see your handsome face and to feel you breathe is heaven. I love you, Dan, like I have never loved anyone before. We have something going on that people envy and wish for all their lives, like I yearned for until I met you.

We will be together, honey. Until then, messaging, calling, and writing help to make that day come sooner. I cannot wait till that day arrives.

I love you so much,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment